Join our team
Do you have what it takes to join a forward-thinking, creative and energetic team that pushes the boundaries of British education? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Take a look at our current vacancies. If you want to apply for a place, send your curriculum vitae along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are no vacancies that match your profile or we do not have immediate openings, please feel free to make a "speculative application" and we will consider you for future positions when they become available.
Basic requirements for BSC teachers
To avoid disappointment, please check that you match the following requirements before submitting your application:
- Hold a teaching degree or postgraduate certificate in education with QTS, or hold a recognised equivalent qualification.
- English is your first language or you have recently held a position in an International/ British school where you have taught in English.
- You have the right to work in the EU (or have a work permit if you are not an EU citizen).
- You have at least 2 years of recent teaching experience
Secure recruitment at BSC
The British School of Córdoba is fully committed to its rigorous and safe recruitment policy. Please note that if you are shortlisted for any position, whether teaching or non-teaching, you must provide the contact details of two trusted arbitrators (one of them is your current or most recent employer) and you must have a clear police control of the country of origin, of the current country of residence, as well as of Spain when you start working at the school.
How to apply
Your resume must include at least:
Your letter of application should include:
- Reason why you wish to join our team
- Explanation of what underpins your teaching philosophy
- What specific position/role you are applying for and why you believe you would be the best candidate for this position/role.
- What additional skills will you bring to the team beyond those required for the specific position/role?
- Try to prove your statements with examples
- 750 words maximum
We look forward to hearing from you.